We are Propolis Theatre. We are a mix of backgrounds, ages and experiences.
Propolis Theatre originally began as a collaboration between eleven theatre makers. The company is a mix of ages, genders and roots with a shared drive to create new and exciting work. Propolis Theatre have formed and grown as the fifth generation of the Bristol Old Vic's Made in Bristol programme.
Experimenting with original music, physicality and a bold approach to text, Propolis shed a playful light on stories often overlooked.
As a theatre company our ethos and worldview inform everything we do:
- The work we make is committed to the investigation of lived experiences.
- The work we make is a sharing
- The work we make is politically and socially engaged
- We aim to aid in the telling of stories that others won’t or can’t tell
- We aim to give marginalised voices a platform
Jess Nazuna Aida Clough
Read more about the team, and read their full biographies here.
To contact Propolis Theatre please email us via www.propolistheatre.co.uk or get in touch via our contact form
You can also contact us via twitter or Facebook:
@Propolistheatre | /propolistheatre